Zillion 7'3" MH 1pc Description
This next generation of Zillion rods features Daiwa's exclusive Super Volume Fiber (SVF) technology which makes them more sensitive and light weight. With all of Daiwa's latest innovations including Carbon Air reel seat and Tangle free Fuji SiC Ring K guides for more sensitivity and less weight.
The latest in rod design technology that adds sensitivity, lightweight and strength. These newly custom designed seats feature our new high density carbon material that is stronger than ABS material and lighter than aluminum. The result is a lighter yet durable reel seat.
- Daiwa's exclusive SVF (Super Volume Fiber) Graphite technology
- X45 Bias Graphite fiber construction for flexibility, strength and virtually zero blank twist
- Micro pitch blank finish
- Daiwa custom Carbon Air reel seat & machined aluminum reel clamp nut
- Tangle Free Fuji SiC Ring K Guides
- Split Grip EVA foam design and Hook Keeper
- Blank Through Handle Construction
- Type: Spinning
- Length: 7'3"
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Power: Medium/Heavy
- Action: Fast
- Line Weight: 8-17 lbs
- LLure Weight: 1/4-3/4 oz
- Number Of Guides: 8
Item Weight: 2.35 pounds.
Billable Weight : 15 pounds.
Dimensions: 5" (W) x 5" (H) x 89" (D)
11137 Warland Drive
P.O. Box 6600
Cypress, CA 90630
Daiwa Zillion Bass Spinning Rod 7'3" Length, 1 Piece Rod, Medium/Heavy Power, Fa