TRQII9500S TORQUE II 9500 SLV SPIN REEL Description
The PENN Torque II is designed for heavy-duty fishing from either boat or shore. The Torque II reels features the IPX6 Sealed System which keeps water out of the gear box and drag system. PENN also uses the updated Slammer Drag System which now utilizes our proprietary Dura-Drag material.
- Full Metal Body, sideplate, and rotor
- CNC Gear technology
- IPX6 Sealed body and spool design
- Sealed Slammer drag system with Dura-Drag
- 9+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Instant Anti-Reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
- Technique: Spinning
- Reel Size: 9500
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Gear Ratio: 5.1:1
- Retrieve Rate: 50"
- Bearing Count: 10
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 575/65 490/80 425/100
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 490/20 440/25 330/30
- Drag Material: Dura Drag
- Max Drag: 60 lbs.
- Anti-Reverse: Instant Anti-Reverse
- Weight: 27.80 lbs.
- Color: Silver
Item Weight: 3.65 pounds.
Billable Weight : 5 pounds.
Dimensions: 6.5" (W) x 4" (H) x 11.95" (D)
We compare the actual weight with the dimensional weight and use the higher one. Dimensional weight is figured by taking L x W x H and dividing by 166.
Billable weight calculation: Item Weight (actual or dimensional) + .25 + 5% of the weight and then rounded to the next lb.
7 Science Court
Columbia, SC 29203
Penn Torque II Spinning Reel 9500S, 5.1:1 Gear Ratio, 50" Retrieve Rate, 60 lb M